Businesses and Organisations
Interested in My Internal World for your employees?
Employee mental health is becoming more and more prominent. Here at My Internal World we are interested in preventing mental health issues, not just dealing with them when they happen.
In the past year, 74% of people have felt so stressed they have been overwhelmed or unable to cope.
(Mental Health Foundation’s 2018 study)
The ONS state that one in eight adults (12.9%) developed moderate to severe depressive symptoms during the pandemic, while a further 6.2% of the population continued to experience this level of depressive symptoms.
Just under half (42%) of employers have experienced an employee leaving their organisation because they felt their mental wellbeing was not being cared for, according to research by Benenden Health.
Over half (57%) of employees said that it would increase the likelihood of them joining a new organisation if it had a supportive mental wellbeing policy.
Stress, anxiety and depression formed 55% of all working days lost due to ill health.
(HSE 2019/20, an increase on the previous period measured)
After taking just 2 assessments, My Internal World members noticed an improvement of 18.5% in their relationship with stress.
Subscribe your workforce
Mentally healthy resilient teams that have a pro-change attitude do not happen by accident. You recruit your team members carefully because you want the best for your business and because your clients deserve the best service. Furthermore, keeping a team mentally healthy and resilient does not happen by accident. It requires ongoing attention and investment. By subscribing your workforce to My Internal World you are making an ongoing commitment to your employees and your customers.
Worried about the return on investment? The UK government’s Thriving at Work report highlighted a significant return for employers investing in mental health interventions: an average of £4.20 for every £1 spent (with a range up to £9).
- A full emotional health assessment and personalised report, every 28 days
- Access to members-only in-depth articles, written by the founders
- Personalised dashboard
- Access to 8 different development pathways packed with videos, worksheets and book recommendations
- Daily check-in facility
- A continuous self-improvement and measurement tool
- Anonymous data, breaking down the emotional health areas in your organisation/business
- Easy data exports format for your own reporting
- A common shared language in your organisation and teams to talk about mental health
- Employees that self-identify personal development requirements
- Loyal and engaged employees who know you really do care
- Management has an overview of common themes within, or across, teams
- Peace of mind that your employees have a tool that gives them the ability to maintain good health
- Better emotional resilience leading to better decision making and better productivity
- A pro-change organisation that expects and deals with uncertainty
Try our free, three-step trial
Step 1 – You Try It
Claim your free pass to fully experience the benefits of My Internal World
Step 2 – Your Team Tries It
Invite a small team within your organisation to try it out for free
Step 3 – You Decide
Decide whether My Internal World can provide the ongoing emotional health support your employees need.
Stay In Touch
Thank you for visiting. Not quite ready to subscribe? Want to hear more? Provide your details to sign up to our occasional newsletter, and be the first to hear about special offers.
There’s lots of ways we can choose to deal with stress and there are lots of products in the market to help you. Acupuncture Massage Head Massage Hypnotherapy These and many more are what can be termed as outsourced soothers....